We, Hansa Metallic Ltd. are famous in the market for our high social and business values which has helped us in gaining the trust of our clients and business partners. Our company has gained an immense respect in the market for initiatives that it takes for the betterment of the society. We aim to prevent any harm to our precious environment due to our manufacturing processes and have taken various steps to secure it in the past.
In the past 20 years of our operation, we have managed to make a highly positive image for our products in the market. Our recent annual turnover of INR 250 Crores is a crystal clear proof of our high financial standing in the market and we aim to improve it further by satisfying the needs of our clients.
The credit for our immense growth in the market goes to our 600 hardworking employees who work with full concentration and dedication to reach the organizational goals. To maintain their efficiency, we provide them with accommodation facilities that reduce their exhaustion from traveling daily. Our talented workers hold an incredible experience and technical expertise of their respected fields which helps us in creating an innovative range of products.
It is one of our prime goals to satisfy the needs of our clients by providing them with best quality products and services. We always pay extra attention to our customers to understand their needs properly which helps us in modifying our products accordingly. We have become a trusted name in the market with the help of our fair and transparent dealing approaches.
Owing to the superior quality of our range, we have set very high standards for ourselves in the market and to meet them we deliver each piece after passing it through a series of tests. Our ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 9001:2008 certified firm conducts a series of quality tests on its products. Mechanical Test, Thickness Check, Expand Test, OD Check, Length Check, Flattening Test, Roughness Measurement Test, Chemical Analysis, Tensile Test and Dimensional & Visual Inspection Test are conducted for examining the products quality.
We also make sure that while conducting these checks, the best quality Metallurgical Microscope, Bending Dives, Heat Effected Zone Control Welders and High Frequency Welding are used.
We use different shapes premium packaging styles as per the quantity of the order to ensure a safe delivery of the product. The diverse formats of packaging are as follows:-
- Poly box
Our products are widely used by our clients in the manufacturing industries like:-
- Four Wheelers
- Two wheelers
- Truck and Buses
- Fitness Industries
Our company owns a spacious infrastructure land area, out of which first phase covered area is of 22500 sq. ft. The production unit is equipped with top-notch machines and tools to manufacture A-grade Tubes and Steel Strips.
- Art of Manufacturing- To ensure the efficient functioning of our machinery we constantly repair and oil them. We also upgrade them with any change in the technology.
- Pickling Line of width 1500mm.
- 6-Hi Cold Rolling Mill with automatic gauge control, 1000mm width & speed of 500mpm.
- Heat Treatment: Bell Annealing furnace with capacity of 1,20,000 tones annually.
- Skin Pass Line
- CR Coll Sitting Line
- ERW Precision Tube Forming: 6 High Speed Tube mills with advance solid state welder and cold saw cutting
- Cutting Section: 25 Cutting & Chamfering Soco Machines, Taper Cutting Soco Machines. Our facilities are capable of finely slitting coils which are 4.00mm thick and 1600mm wide.
- Tube Mills- Our business partner Rollcon Engineering co. helps us in constructing highly durable Tube mills.
The production process of our high quality products is:-
- Firstly Premium quality HR Coils are procured from the highly trusted sources.
- Then Pickling is done in our 1500mm width pickling line to eradicate any kind of impurities for the the HR Coil's surface.
- After that the HR sheets are Slitted into specific sizes required by us.
- Then the shape of the sheets is modified by the process of Cold Rolling at 6-Hi Cold Rolling Mills that have automatic gauge control of 1000mm width and 5000mpm speed.
- In annealing stage, it is made sure that it cools down to the required temperature for further processing.
- Then the surface of the metal undergoes Skin Pass Line to enhance its functional properties and texture.
- Then those sheets go through CR Coil slitting line.
- After that the sheets are shaped in ERM Precision Tube Forming
- Then High Frequency Wielding is done.
- They are then cut in manageable sizes in the Cutting Section.
- A protective coat of oiling is done to protect it from rusting.
- Tubes are re-cut as per the company's standards.
- Then the finished tubes are sent to warehouses to initiate the packaging process.
- After the packaging is done they are dispatched to the customers.
Service and Facilities
- Tube Division- To create our variety of sizes of tubes and ERW Precision Grades we use 6 strong build tube mills which are backed with hi-tech Solid State Welder. Apart from providing different sizes we also offer the market with square, oval and rectangular shaped tubes. Our products are offered in Micro Alloy, High Low Carbon and also as per customers specific requirements.
- Cutting Section- Our cutting department is equipped with 25 high speed Chamfering and Soco Cutting Machines, they are also provided top class Taper Soco Machines which allows them to manage a better and faster processing of the products.
- Cold Rolling Mill- Our Cold Rolling mills helps us in creating a smooth flat frame and better grain structure of our CRCA sheets. With the help of our impressive Auto Gauge Control we consistently achieve the minimum standard thickness. It also helps in maintaining the properties of the total length of the coil during Skin Pass stage of production process with the help of elongation control.
- Logistics- We have long history of delivery the orders without any delay, and it has been possible because of our transportation department. We own a total of 40 vehicles capable of carrying huge quantities of our finished products and raw materials. They all are equipped with GPS which helps the driver in locating the destination easily.
- Warehouses- We have maintained various spacious warehousing units in the cities like Ludhiana, Faridabad, Haridwar and Hosur.
We are planning to expand our facilities soon in two major cities like Pune and Ahemdabad.
We Serve Vendors of
We proudly serve the highly trusted vendors of few of the major names of the market like:-
- Maruti Suzuki
- Royal Enfield
- Hero Cycles
Our company is honored with certifications like ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.